FirewoodFX Trading Competition is a trading contest that has produced many reliable traders. You haven't had time to participate in the FirewoodFX Trading Competition period 22, which is currently running? Do not worry. This trading competition from a broker that provides a Fixed Rate has reopened its registration for the 23rd period.
Through the FirewoodFX Trading Competition, traders can win up to 500 USD in prizes. Even more exciting, profits are not only earned by traders. Partners (affiliates and IBs) will also get a 10% bonus from the gifts of clients who register through them.
FirewoodFX Trading Competition period 23 will be held from 2 January to 30 January 2019, and registration starts from 9 December to 13 January 2019. From the trading competition, five traders with the highest rank will be ed who will receive the following prizes:
- 1st place - USD 500
- 2nd place - USD 250
- 3rd place - USD 150
- 4th place - USD 125
- 5th place - USD 100
How to Join the FirewoodFX Trading Competition
- Open a FirewoodFX account.
- For clients who already have an account with FirewoodFX, log in to FWFX Client Cabinet.
- Enter your Nickname in the settings section.
- Add a competition account in the FirewoodFX Competition section.
- After registering, each participant will receive an email containing their MT4 account number, trading password, and PIN.
- After carrying out the steps above, participants are required to make a deposit of 10 USD in a FirewoodFX Micro account and make a minimum of 20 trades. With a leverage of 1:1000, participants are allowed to lock or use EA.
For traders who want to start the new year with a motivating target, winning the FirewoodFX Trading Competition should be one of their to-do lists. For more information, visit the official FirewoodFX website and chat with customer service.
FirewoodFX is a broker founded in 2014 and focuses on the Asian market, including Indonesia. There are lots of facilities for local traders, such as the Indonesian language option on the site, working with trusted local exchangers, and setting a fixed rate. Accounts to choose from include standard, premium, and micro.