Withdrawal procedures can be different for each broker. But generally, the steps are like this:
- Log in to your trading account.
- If you have more than one account in a broker, choose the trading account number that you would like to withdraw from.
- Select the withdrawal menu.
- Choose a withdrawal method. It can be wire transfers, credit/debit cards, and e-payments. Note that most brokers only process withdrawals from the same method as what you choose in the deposit process. So, the option can follow the deposit method.
- Write down the withdrawal details such as your account number and the amount of money you want to withdraw.
- Click withdraw funds.
- Wait until you receive the money from the broker. Withdrawal process usually takes longer than deposit, ranging from 1 to 5 business days, depending on the payment method that you choose.
If you haven't received any funds after the duration promised by the broker, it's recommended to contact customer service for support.
Brokers to Check Out
FBS Review|Exness Review|IC Markets Review|Octa Review|Pepperstone Review|RoboForex Review|XM Review|HF Markets Review|Admirals Review|AvaTrade Review|FXTM Review|InstaForex Review|ThinkMarkets Review|FXOpen Review|Forex4you Review|FirewoodFX Review|LiteFinance Review|Fibo Review|BDSwiss Review|Tickmill Review|easyMarkets Review|OANDA Review|eToro Review|TMGM Review|Alpari Review|FXOptimax Review|Exco Review