XM broker stands under the auspices of XM Global Limited which is part of the financial company XM Group. In terms of regulations, XM Global Limited is supported by a license from IFSC Belize (60/354/TS/17). Since its inception, the XM broker has quickly gained the attention of traders around the world, thanks to various advantages such as low spreads, fast service, and various other types of attractive offers.
Starting at the end of 2011, the XM broker also received a warm response from countries in Southeast Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, including Indonesia). To date, more than 1 million traders from all over the world have used XM broker services.
Currently, XM broker provides services in more than 20 languages, including Indonesian. This is in line with its dedication to providing convenience for clients, including customer support which is ready 24 hours every Monday to Friday. Another specialty of the XM broker is the availability of fee-free deposit and withdrawal options.
What's interesting about the XM broker is its complete research and educational content. XM provides daily news, market condition research, forex seminars, and live education provided by 20 multilingual professionals. There are also weekly Indonesian language webinars that are suitable for beginner traders to participate in.
Almost every day there are webinars that traders can follow. The material is about fundamental and technical basics, understanding trading indicators, how to determine entries and exits, weekly market analysis, and many others. The webinar schedule is posted on the official XM website, complete with presenters, what time it will be held, and the expected learning outcomes.
Apart from forex, XM provides other trading instruments such as CFDs on shares, commodities, indices, precious metals, energy, and global shares. In order to maximize client comfort, XM has also provided various versions of the Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5 trading platforms.
- Welcome Bonus 15% Up to USD 500
Every XM trader who makes the first deposit will get a Welcome Bonus of 15% up to 500 US Dollars or the equivalent of the applicable exchange rate. Bonus credits are awarded instantly and automatically, and are available for all accounts except Zero XM.
- XM Loyalty Program
All clients with real accounts will get Loyalty status at the Executive level and will be automatically upgraded after a certain period of trading activity. The more XM Points a trader has, the more credit bonuses can be exchanged.
- Free VPS Service
For traders with a minimum equity credit amount of 5,000 US Dollars, a free VPS service is available which can be activated via the Member Area. Traders who do not meet the above criteria can also apply for VPS services at a cost of 28 US Dollars per month.
- Free Deposit and Withdrawal Fees
XM broker waives Deposit and Withdrawal fees for Neteller, Moneybookers, and various credit cards (including VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, and China UnionPay). In addition, all transactions above 200 US Dollars processed by Wire Transfer are also included in the fee-free policy.
- XM broker also offers various deposit and withdrawal methods for its clients. So traders are freer to choose the easiest deposit and withdrawal method according to their respective conditions.
- One of the conveniences that XM promotes is zero fees. For deposits and withdrawals, the XM broker will cover the fee if the transaction is made with a Credit Card or E-Payment.
- If payment via Credit Card or E-Payment takes too long, then another alternative that is more effective and efficient is deposits and withdrawals via local exchangers. By using a local exchanger service, you can make deposits and withdrawals directly at local banks that are easy to find anywhere (BCA/Mandiri) by following rates that are clear and do not change.
- One of the XM broker's strategies for attracting new clients is with various tempting bonus offers. The bonus offers given can vary, from deposit bonuses to loyalty-based bonuses.
- XM registration is relatively easy. You can register by filling out the online form on the XM site and the process will be completed in just a few minutes. After that, because the XM broker is a regulated broker, you will be asked to upload your personal data (KTP) and billing for the verification process.
The reliable performance of the XM broker in the world of forex trading is demonstrated by the series of awards it has received so far. These awards are given by various online media in the forex sector, including World Finance Magazine, Shares Magazine, Capital Finance International Magazine, City Of London Wealth Management Awards, FX168, and so on.