Approaching the end of the year, most forex brokers issue announcements regarding changes to their trading schedules. Traders are advised to pay attention to these changes for comfortable trading activities.
One of the brokers that have presented schedule announcements over the Christmas and New Year holidays is FirewoodFX. The details of the FirewoodFX broker's trading schedule need to be listened to.
FirewoodFX Still Serving Trading on D-1 Christmas
- December 24, 2019 (Christmas Eve): Metals trading until 18.45, forex trading regular business hours
- December 25, 2019 (Christmas Day): Closed, reopens at 23.00 (Metals), and 22.00 (forex)
- 26 December 2019: Operating during regular business hours
- December 31, 2019 (New Year's Eve): Operating regular business hours
- January 1, 2020 (New Year): Closed, reopens at 23.00 (Metals), and 22.00 (forex)
It will proceed as usual for activities on dates that are not stated. Please note that the schedule above applies to FirewoodFX server time (GMT+0). When this news was written, FirewoodFX did not mention any changes in trading conditions. For information, the FirewoodFX broker presents three account types: Micro, Standard, and Premium. The minimum deposit can be made from 10 USD, with a fixed exchange rate of 10,000 IDR for Indonesian traders.
Schedule announcements from forex brokers are essential information for traders to pay attention to before setting a strategy. In addition, a decrease in liquidity and changes in trading conditions are also not uncommon. Apart from FirewoodFX, other brokers that have issued their holiday schedules include FXOpen and Roboforex.