Generally, the deposit process in forex brokers follows these steps:
- Log in to your trading account, it can be via your broker's website or mobile app.
- Select the deposit menu.
- Choose a deposit method. Most forex brokers usually provide several methods like wire transfers, credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets such as Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, and even Bitcoin.
- Write down the amount you want to deposit, then click deposit.
- Go to your payment service platform and order a transfer to the broker's account.
- Wait a few moments, then check your trading account again.
- If the funds have not entered your trading account within 1x24 hours, contact customer service to assist with the deposit.
Please note that usually, the broker requires the name of the account holder to be the same as the name of the fund's sender. So if you want to deposit via Skrill, you must make sure that your name in the trading account is the same as your Skrill account.