Exness is an international multi-asset broker founded by a team of professionals in the financial and IT fields in 2008. Based on a deep understanding of trader needs, this modern forex company provides trading facilities with the tightest spreads and accurate execution on the market today.
The Exness broker successfully recorded a trading volume of more than 1 trillion USD in the last quarter of 2021 (Data will always change and can be seen on the official Exness page)
In terms of the services provided, the Exness broker can be categorized as a broker that focuses on main trading conditions, so there are not too many extra features offered to traders. However, this comes back to the trader's style and needs. If you trade purely on your own and don't need a platform or unique trading scheme like that, then Exness can meet your needs.
The advantages of the Exness broker in particular lie in its super low spreads and automatic withdrawal system. The appearance of the Exness site is also very simple and easy to look at, so clients can easily find the information they need.
Apart from competitive spreads and an easy withdrawal process, Exness maximizes its services through a partnership program. The broker, which just opened an office in neighboring Malaysia in 2019, regularly holds Quarterly Meetings, which is a meeting place for IBs and Exness broker partners.
At events held by the Exness broker, strategies will be discussed to maximize income from the forex industry. Awards were also given to partners who demonstrated brilliant performance. For traders who want to earn income by becoming a broker partner, the Exness broker can be a reference.
|Broker type||Market Maker|
|Website||Click here to access official Exness site|
|Regulators||St Vincent and the Grenadines (No. 21927 IBC 2014), CySec Cyprus (License No.178/12), and FCA UK (License No. 730729)|
|Customer service||email, telephone, live chat, and callback services from the website|
|Website language||English, Vietnamese, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, etc.|
|Deposits and withdrawals||Wire Transfer, Debit/Credit Card, Internal Transfer, Fasapay, Perfect Money, WebMoney, Neteller, Skrill Moneybookers, AstroPay, Cryptocurrency (Tether, Bitcoin), Local Bank, and Internet Banking|
|Trading platforms||MT4 and MT5 for PC, Web, and Mobile.|
|Trading instruments||Forex, Metal Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Energy Commodities, Stocks, Stock Indices|
|Spreads||Floating Spread starts from 0 pips|
|Minimum initial deposit||USD10 (Cent and Standard accounts), USD200 (Raw Spread, Zero and Pro accounts)|
|Account currency||USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, and dozens of other currencies, including metallic currency accounts.|
|Order execution||Market execution (except Pro accounts)|
|Zero spread account||??|
- Introducing Broker (IB)
To increase income, the Exness Introducing Broker program is available. The advantage of being an Introducing Broker is that you get a spread commission of 33% percent from every trader who registers through them.
- Exness Partner
By becoming an Exness Partner, you can get a spread commission of up to 25% from transactions made by traders who register via an affiliate link. The Exness Partner Program does not require special registration, because everyone who registers will automatically get an affiliate link.
- Free Deposit Withdrawal Commission
No transaction fees are charged when depositing and withdrawing, which is one of the advantages of trading on Exness. Apart from that, Exness also provides automatic withdrawal of funds (Automatic Withdrawal). If a trader withdraws funds via the e-payment facility provided by Exness, the processing time is instant and goes straight into the account.
- An interesting advantage that you need to pay attention to from Exness is that it offers super low spreads. For example, the spread for Professional accounts ranges from 0.0 to 0.1 pips, so it is very suitable for all levels of traders, especially those who use short-term strategies such as scalping and day trading.
- Exness broker provides unlimited leverage options for the Asian region. Generally, brokers who have lots of permits are only willing to provide leverage of up to 1:200 or 1:500. However, Exness allows traders to use leverage beyond that.
- With the Automatic Withdrawal system, apart from the plus factors, there are also negative factors. Generally, every withdrawal process will be checked first by the broker to ensure whether the orders given are authentic or not. If the process is instant, then in this case as a client you must really protect the user/password/security of your Exness account.
- Exness is one of the solid brokers from Europe. In monitoring so far, although there have been minor and subjective complaints about the Exness broker, there has been no negative news about payments (note: this point is based on current experience and information, so it does not guarantee future performance).
Recommendations and Suggestions
- Exness is a broker that doesn't offer too many different features and focuses on standard trading activities. The advantage lies in the Automatic Withdrawal system which not many other brokers have. With this automatic fund withdrawal system, traders can withdraw their profits periodically.
- In terms of company performance, Exness is a transparent trading service provider and is audited by Deloitte, a leading world-class auditor. Broadly speaking, there are 2 account options offered by Exness, namely standard and professional. The trading platform only has MetaTrader 4 and 5.